Godrej Properties offering “Hope Has A Plan” Offers across metro cities.

  • Hope Finds A Way To Let You Take A Pause, When You Need It The Most.
    Own A Home With Just 10% Payment Now And The Rest Near Possession.
  • Hope Finds A Way To Make Room For An Easy Start.
    We Start You Off With Just A 5% Booking Amount.
  • Hope Finds A Way To Bring You Closer To Your Dream Home.
    With The Comfort Of An Easy Plan, Without Stepping Out Of Your Home.

In the present crisis of Covid-19 that has seen the entire country come to a standstill with lockdown all those who wanted to buy home suddenly face a problem. To make life easy for them Godrej properties has come up with a plan which is named “Hope has a plan”. This enables them the comfort of paying in 2 installments where in they can pay 10% at the time of booking and the remaining 90% at the time of applying for OC.

Godrej Properties can easily be termed as one of the top real estate developers in the country with a number of very successful commercial and residential projects to its credit. The company has won many reputed awards and recognitions and enjoys great fan following.    

Godrej Hope Has A Plan came across metro cities to offer their exclusive payment plan of 10:90

  • Mumbai
  • Bangalore
  • Pune
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Noida
  • Gurgaon
  • Delhi

Godrej Properties Mumbai Projects are;

  • Godrej Prime, Chembur, Mumbai
    Ultra-Spacious 2 Bed Homes Starting Rs. 1.89 Cr ^
    Rera No: P51800000519
  • Prive At Godrej Central, Chembur, Mumbai
    Limited Edition 3 Bed Private Residences Starting At Rs. 2.69 Cr**
    Rera No: P51800001107
  • Godrej Nest, Kandivali
    1, 2 & 3 Bed Homes With 7-Tier Security Starting At Rs. 1.11 Cr**
    Rera No: P51800022159
  • Godrej Exquisite, Mumbai
    Panoramic 2 & 3 Bed Homes Starting At Rs. 1.17cr**
    Rera No: Maharera No. P51700024496
  • Godrej Platinum, Vikhroli, Mumbai
    Spacious 3 Bed Homes Starting At Rs. 4.6 Cr**
    Rera No: Maharera Under The Name Of Godrej Platinum Wing B4 Under Serial No. P51800013802
  • Sky Gardens At Godrej Vihaa
    Premium 1 & 2 Bed Homes Starting Rs. 30 Lakh**
    Rera No: P51700013329
  • Godrej City, Panvel, Mumbai
    2 & 3 Bed Homes In A Golf Township Starting At Rs. 88 Lakh**
    Rera No: P52000001298, P52000018146

Godrej Properties Thane Projects are;

  • Godrej Nirvaan, Kalyan
    Smart 1 & 2 Bed Homes Starting At Rs. 49.9 Lakh**
    Rera No: P51700022148
  • Godrej Emerald, Thane
    1.5 Bhk: 83 Lakh^, 2 Bhk: 1.1 Cr^, 3 Bhk: 1.25 Cr^
    Rera No: P51700000120