Stretched in an area of about 4 acres, Godrej Eternia Chandigarh’s first truly modern commercial project. The first thing that goes in favour of this fabulous project is its location that is close to the tri-city of Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula. The area is also witnessing to a number of malls, hotels and showrooms coming up within its close proximity. Some of the other important places close to Godrej Eternia Chandigarh is Chandigarh railway station, city centre (sector 17), Mohali, Zirakpur, Chandigarh airport etc.
Some of the other USPs of the project is 100 % power back-up, Multi-layered parking for 1300 cars, common areas equipped with CCTV and alarm systems etc. The project is designed by world-class architects (Hammond Beeby Rupert Ainge, USA) and Patel Batliwala & Associates. The offices here are supplanted with flexible floor plans which offer seamless scope for expansion. It also provides an option of exclusive penthouses on the terrace. The entire structure has French windows that provide a calming view of the lush greenery all around. Godrej Eternia Commercial complex is perfect for offices, restaurants, health centres and salons.
Godrej Eternia Project Overview
- Plot area: 4.04 acres.
- Architectural design by HBRA (USA) and Patel Batliwala (Mumbai)
- Construction by L & T
- Total development size: 63,173 sq.m.(6,80,000 sq.ft)
- Total office and retail area: 44,593 sq.m (4,80,000 sq.ft)
- Ground +5 floors, two-level basements for valet parking
- Ground floors with retail space, cafes and restaurants
- Avail office space from first to the fourth floor
- The fifth floor is designed for penthouse offices, gymnasium,salon and restaurants